For Julie Bogart, Brave Writer is not just a writing curriculum, but a nurturing way of living and relating to your children in a language rich environment. In these unique lesson plans attuned to the seasons, you get Julie's daily, recommended lifestyle activities, pop-up videos byJulie , and an abundance of teaching tips and words of encouragement.
Brave Writer Lifestyle
What You Get:
- With each lesson plan, you get 65 days of activities that will foster a loving, language-rich life style for you and your children.
- One-click access to pop-up videos by Julie, and her blog posts, articles, practice tips, and more.
- Check boxes for you to check off as you complete the activities, giving you a permanent record of your progress in the Brave Write Lifestyle.
- Automatic rescheduling of activities when "life happens."
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc. Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply your new lesson plan to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
Available Lesson Plans
Brave Writer Lifestyle Lesson Plan Bundle - BEST VALUE!!! For Grade adult
Brave Writer Lifestyle: Summer For Grade Adult
Brave Writer Lifestyle: Winter For Grade Adult
Brave Writer Lifestyle: Spring For Grade Adult
Brave Writer Lifestyle: Fall For Grade Adult