Seamlessly add your Christian Heritage curriculum from Master Books to your homeschool schedule with these lesson plans for use with your Homeschool Planet subscription. Through engaging biographical summaries within For You They Signed, students will discover the faith, character, and principles that led men such as John Adams, Charles Carroll, and John Witherspoon to sign the Declaration of Independence
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study
- 1 school year lesson plan, covering all the assignments for your Christian Heritage curriculum.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. Select the "More Info" link located in each lesson plan option below for a description of the curriculum and an affiliate link to purchase the curriculum. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Christian Heritage For Grades 7 - 9
The curriculum for this Christian Heritage lesson plan can be found by using the following link~
Christian Heritage Pack, 2 Volumes
By Marilyn Boyer / Master Books
Discover the history of America with this "For You They Signed" curriculum pack! The "Christian Heritage Parent Lesson Planner" provides a plan through a weekly lesson schedule, student worksheets, quizzes & tests, and an answer key. Lesson planner pages are grouped by type, rather than by lesson, so parents can easily remove tests and answer keys.
Worksheets include vocabulary definitions, short answer questions, and activities; the book page numbers and day number are on the top of the worksheets for easy assignment tracking. Test questions include definitions and outlines that require multiple answers.
As they work through For You they Signed, students will learn the stories of the 56 signers--perfect for a year's worth of studies. Each entry features an original illustration, sidebar with quick statistics, close-up of their signature, quotes timeline, chapter text on their lives, and questions for discussion.
This curriculum set covers 1 year of history (worth 1 credit). The parent lesson guide is reproducible for homeschool families and small classrooms with under 10 students. Line-listed answer keys. Glossary included. NKJV Scripture used. Grades 8-12.
This kit includes:
- The Christian Heritage Parent Lesson Planner
- For You They Signed
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means we may garner a small commission at no cost to you if you choose to make a purchase. Read our full Affiliate Disclosure Statement for more information.