Hand Clapping Fun
Remember “A Sailor Went to Sea”, “One Two Buckle My Shoe”, and “Miss Mary Mack”? These are just some of the clapping games in Crystal Wagner’s Hand Clapping Fun curriculum. Crystal Wagner is a writer and speaker for homeschool academics, discipleship, and parenting topics. Crystal developed this hand clapping games curriculum to help your child improve physical, mental, and social skills while having fun!
Homeschool Planet is pleased to offer Crystal Wagner’s Hand Clapping Fun fans the most comprehensive solution anywhere, including:
- Hand Clapping Fun Curriculum (Combined video and PDF learning support) that provides a complete hand clapping curriculum full of games, tips, and tricks for learning fun.
- Customized Lesson Plans that help you take full advantage of your Hand Clapping Fun program. Homeschool Planet lesson plans go alongside the curriculum and adjust to different skill levels.
- BEST VALUE: Curriculum & Lesson Plan Combos that give you everything you need to get your students the whole experience of Clapping Hands Fun at the very best price available!
What you get with each Curriculum Subscription:
- 20 hand clapping rhymes, organized by difficulty level.
- Games demonstrated by children in a short video where you can clearly see their hand motions.
- A PDF download of the full text of the rhyme, a clapping term glossary, and the rhyme written with easy to understand clapping instructions.
- Teaching tips including how to modify games for different skill levels.
- Some clapping patterns have been modified to include additional crossing the midline motions to improve your child's academic skills.
What you get with each Lesson Plan:
- One-click access to Teacher Materials to organize the Hand Clapping Fun Curriculum, including:
- Curriculum Overview
- Complete list of all 20 rhymes
- Information on how to Modify Hand Clapping Games for your children
- Hand Clapping Booklet for your children
- One-click access to Hand Clapping Demonstration Videos and separate Rhyme Document (PDF) for your children.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens."
- The Hand Clapping Games curriculum is organized with simpler hand clapping games and progressing to more complicated games. Instructions are included for more advanced clapping variations of many rhymes, too.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
- Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when “life happens”
- “Daily Digest” email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student’s work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Hand Clapping Fun For Grades PreK - 6
Hand Clapping Fun For Grades PreK - 6 includes: