Take full advantage of your The Good and The Beautiful Math curriculum with these lesson plans for your Homeschool Planet subscription. Each plan lays out the publisher's recommended course of study in Homeschool Planet and gives you and your student an easy-to-follow schedule of assignments.
The Good and The Beautiful Math
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study
- Daily assignments covering all The Good and the Beautiful lessons for your level.
- Check boxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, giving them a sense of accomplishment and you a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates for this edition of The Good & The Beautiful Math as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Actual curriculum is not included, and should be purchased separately.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply your new lesson plan to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
The Good and the Beautiful Math, Level K For Grade K
The Good and the Beautiful Math, Level 1 For Grade 1
The Good and The Beautiful Math, Level 2 For Grade 2
At the date of publication, 8/22/19, this lesson plan covers Math 2A only. The remainder of the plan will be added when The Good and The Beautiful publishes Math 2B. It will be added at no additional cost.