One day your homeschooling journey will come to an end. While we hate to see you go the directions below will aid you in cancelling your Homeschool Planet subscription.
Cancelling Your Subscription
- Log into your Homeschool Planet account here.
- Once you are logged into your account, if you are taken directly to your planner, select the “Homeschool PLANET” logo in the header in the upper left corner. Otherwise, skip this step and proceed to step 3.
- In the upper menu of this page, locate the “Sign Out” link and hover over it to reveal a drop-down menu.
- Here you will see three options: Sign Out, My Planner, and Account Info. Select the “Account Info” option to reach your account page.
- In the left-hand sidebar menu, locate and select the “Subscriptions” option.
- When your subscription information loads, select the black “View” button.
- Here you will see the options to “Cancel” and “Change payment.” Select “Cancel.”
As always, feel free to reach out to us with any questions at email@example.com. We are here to help you!
Not a Subscriber yet? Check out Homeschool Planet for yourself with a 30-day FREE trial. No credit card information is necessary to give it a try!
With Homeschool Planet lesson plans, homeschooling has never been easier!