Now that you have added a School Calendar and your Family Profile the next step to setting up your Homeschool Planet account is to add a personalized background theme. You can change the theme as often as you like and choose from our array of seasonal and whimsical options. See the directions below to customize your theme today!
Choosing a Theme for Your Planner
- Select Theme & Colors from the Settings drop-down menu, located at the top right of the Homeschool Planet page.
- Scroll through all the seasonal and whimsical options and simply click on the selection of the background you prefer.
- Hit Save, found in the lower right hand corner.
- That’s it! You now have a new background theme! You can change background themes as often as you like by following the steps above.
- Other family members who have been given their own login can customize their themes by following the same steps.
Choosing Your Theme Screenshots
Student Profile Video Tutorial
As always, feel free to reach out to us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you!
For more information about setting up your Homeschool Planet account see the following entries:
- Setting Up a School Year
- Setting Up Your Family Profile
- Adding a Plug-in Lesson Plan
- Setting Up Attendance Tracking
- Setting Up Hours Tracking
Not a Subscriber yet? Check out Homeschool Planet for yourself with a 30-day FREE trial. No credit card information is necessary to give it a try!
With Homeschool Planet lesson plans, homeschooling has never been easier!