Adding your LIFEPAC Art curriculum to your homeschool plans just got easier with these lesson plans designed for your Homeschool Planet subscription. LIFEPAC Art is a full-color Alpha Omega Publications curriculum that teaches art topics and techniques such as design concepts, color principles, figure drawing, sculpture, printmaking, and more. This one-year art course is present in ten self-paced worktexts and a complete, easy-to-follow teacher's guide.
What You Get:
- The publisher's recommended course of study.
- 168 days of assignments, with convenient page number referencing to your LIFEPAC Student Texts.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. Select the "More Info" link located in each lesson plan option below for a description of the curriculum and an affiliate link to purchase the curriculum. This lesson plan is subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply any new lesson plans you have purchased to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
- Read your email confirmation for instructions concerning any curriculum purchases.
LIFEPAC Jr. High and High School Art set For Grades 7 - 12
The curriculum for this LIFEPAC Jr. High and High School Art set lesson plan can be found by using the following link~
Lifepac Electives: Art, Complete Set
By Alpha Omega Publications
Introduce your 7th-12th grade students to the study of art with Lifepac's guide to the basic principles of artistic creation. A broad scope of topics is studied, including the principles of color, styles of art and perspective, portraiture, carving, and cartooning---with no previous knowledge required! Each Lifepac workbook includes the text to read followed by follow-up exercises and a unit test.
This complete set features 10 student workbooks and teacher's guide.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means we may garner a small commission at no cost to you if you choose to make a purchase. Read our full Affiliate Disclosure Statement for more information.