Beautiful Feet Books Electives
Seamlessly add your Beautiful Feet Books curriculum to your homeschool schedule with these expansive and robust lesson plans for use with your Homeschool Planet subscription. These open-and-go teacher’s guides makes it easy to use the best children’s literature to teach electives! A perfect way to bring more depth to your read-aloud time! This homeschool curriculum features discussion questions and scripture references designed to help you encourage moral reasoning skills in your children.
What You Get:
- The publisher-created course of study
- 1 school year per lesson plan
- BFB Teaching Character Lesson Plan Bundle includes both K-3 and 4-6 lesson plans!!
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
- Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. Select the "More Info" link located in each lesson plan option below for a description of the curriculum and an affiliate link to purchase the curriculum. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when “life happens”
- “Daily Digest” email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student’s work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!