Seamlessly add your Seasons Afield curriculum by Beautiful Feet Books to your homeschool schedule with these expansive and robust lesson plans for use with your Homeschool Planet subscription. Seasons Afield is a Schullandheim approach to homeschool science and nature study for primary grade students (K-4th). This German concept to natural science reflects all we hold dear, combining school, nature, and home. Your field guides will direct your studies of the natural world, using picture books to take you on a journey through the seasons.
Beautiful Feet Books Science
What You Get:
- The publisher-created course of study
- 1 school year per lesson plan, covering all the assignments for your Seasons Afield curriculum.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
- Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. Select the "More Info" link located in each lesson plan option below for a description of the curriculum and an affiliate link to purchase the curriculum. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!