Take full advantage of these Bible Reading Plan lesson plans from Homeschool Planet. Each plan lays out a reading schedule in Homeschool Planet to help your student cover a section of the Bible in either a semester or a full school year.
Bible Reading Plans
What You Get:
- A professionally designed reading schedule divided equally into 2-5 chapters daily
- 5 days of reading assignments weekly
- Check boxes for your students to check off as they complete their reading, giving them a sense of accomplishment and you a permanent record of their achievement.
- Reading plan bundle includes ALL 4 Bible reading plans!
- Automatic updates as needed
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Actual Bible is not included, and should be purchased separately.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply any new lesson plans you have purchased to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
- Read your email confirmation for instructions concerning any curriculum purchases.
Bible Reading Plan Bundle For Grades K - 12
Gospels plus Proverbs Reading Plan (1 year) For Grades K - 12
Gospels Reading Plan (1 semester) For Grades K - 12
New Testament Reading Plan For Grades K - 12
Old Testament Reading Plan For Grades K - 12