Effortlessly add Bible reading to your schedule with these Bible Reading lesson plans for your Homeschool Planet subscription. Each plan lays out an easy-to-follow schedule to help your student (or yourself) cover a section of the Bible in either a semester or a full school year.
Bible Reading Plans
What You Get:
- A professionally designed reading schedule divided equally into 2-5 chapters daily
- 5 days of reading assignments weekly
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Reading plan bundle includes ALL 4 Bible reading plans!
- Automatic updates as needed
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Bible is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Bible Reading Plan Bundle For Grades K - 12
Gospels plus Proverbs Reading Plan (1 year) For Grades K - 12
Gospels Reading Plan (1 semester) For Grades K - 12
New Testament Reading Plan For Grades K - 12
Old Testament Reading Plan For Grades K - 12