Seamlessly add your The Curious Historian curriculum from Classical Academic Press to your homeschool schedule with these lesson plans for use with your Homeschool Planet subscription. Students will grow excited about history, see how people throughout the ages were both similar to and different from themselves, and learn to be scholars of the past who can make a difference in the future.
CAP: The Curious Historian
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study
- 1 school year lesson plan, covering all the assignments for your selected The Curious Historian curriculum.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- The Curious Historian Level 1 Lesson Plan Bundle includes both The Curious Historian Level 1 lesson plans!
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. Select the "More Info" link located in each lesson plan option below for a description of the curriculum and an affiliate link to purchase the curriculum. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
The Curious Historian Level 1 Lesson Plan Bundle For Grades 3 - 5
The Curious Historian 2A For Grades 3 - 5
The curriculum for this The Curious Historian Level 2A lesson plan can be found by using the following link~
|The Curious Historian Level 2A: Greece and the Classical World Student Edition
By Classical Academic Press
The Curious Historian Series presents the study of history and culture from the beginnings of civilization (Level 1 Mesopotamia and Egypt) through the Middle Ages (Level 3). Students will grow excited about history, see how people throughout the ages were both similar to and different from themselves, and learn to be scholars of the past who can make a difference in the future. The Curious Historian Level 2A: Greece and the Classical World introduces students to:Unit I: The Greek Classical Period
Unit II: The Hellenistic World
Unit III: A Return to the Far East
The Student Edition includes weekly chapter lessons that present a chronological narrative of history. Accompanying sidebars feature historical and archaeological tidbits, discussion questions, and Greek/Latin root words for key vocabulary. A wealth of exercises, hands-on projects and activities, maps, and appendices help to present the study of history in an engaging, creative manner. Combine with the Curious Edition 2A Teacher Edition. One semester course. 466 pages, softcover. Grades 4 and up.
|The Curious Historian Level 2A: Greece and the Classical World Teacher's Edition
By Classical Academic Press
The Curious Historian Level 2A: Greece and the Classical World Teacher Edition includes the full student text, detailed teacher notes and tips, a suggested weekly schedule, answer keys for all exercises, and sample responses and prompts for the discussion questions. Combine with The Curious Historian 2A Student Text for a full course 332 pages, softcover. Grades: 4-up
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means we may garner a small commission at no cost to you if you choose to make a purchase. Read our full Affiliate Disclosure Statement for more information.