Add Daily Skill Building: US Geography to your homeschool day with these lesson plans with embedded curriculum designed for use with your Homeschool Planet subscription. Daily Skill Building: US Geography is a popular open-and-go curriculum that will go beyond teaching your students the states and capitals and help them develop independent learning skills. Created with busy homeschooling moms in mind, the addition of pre-done lesson plans make this offering one of our favorites. This simple, straight-forward approach to geography is easy to use and encourages independent study while providing the perfect balance of flexibility and structure.
Daily Skill Building: US Geography
What you get
- The full 36-week curriculum
- Publisher approved and recommended lesson plans
- Daily assignments with convenient links to resources
- Weekly and unit reviews
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment
and a permanent record of their achievement
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Important: Items with downloadable curriculum included are not returnable for any reason.
Please note: This lesson plan is subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Daily Skill Building: US Geography For Grades 3 - 6