Daily Skill Building: US Geography is a popular open-and-go curriculum that will go beyond teaching your students the states and capitals and help them develop independent learning skills. Created with busy homeschooling moms in mind, the addition of pre-done lesson plans make this offering one of our favorites. This simple, straight-forward approach to geography is easy to use and encourages independent study while providing the perfect balance of flexibility and structure.
Daily Skill Building: US Geography
- The full 36 week curriculum
- Publisher approved and recommended lesson plans
- Daily assignments with convenient links to resources
- Weekly and unit reviews
- Check boxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, giving them a sense of accomplishment and you a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note that items with downloadable curriculum included are not returnable for any reason.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply any new lesson plans you have purchased to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
- Read your email confirmation for instructions concerning any curriculum purchases.
Daily Skill Building: US Geography For Grades 3 - 6