Drawing with Children
Effortlessly add your Drawing with Children curriculum to your homeschooling schedule with these lesson plans for your Homeschool Planet subscription. Mone Brooke’s Drawing with Children provides an easy to follow, lesson by lesson approach to drawing for children and adults of all ages that not only guides students through the basic elements of drawing but also equips educators with direction for creating an environment that encourages expression and creativity.
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study
- 1 to 2 days of assignments weekly with convenient page number referencing in book.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Drawing with Children Lesson Plan Bundle includes BOTH Drawing with Children lesson plans!
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. Select the "More Info" link located in each lesson plan option below for a description of the curriculum and an affiliate link to purchase the curriculum. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when “life happens”
- “Daily Digest” email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student’s work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Drawing with Children Lesson Plan Bundle For Grades 2 - 12
Drawing with Children Lesson Plans included in Bundle:
Drawing with Children
Drawing with Older Children & Teens
Drawing with Children For Grades 2 - 12
The curriculum for this Drawing with Children lesson plan can be found by using the following link~
Drawing With Children Gr. 2+
Now in a revised and expanded edition, this perennial best seller is the definitive guide for parents and teachers on how to encourage drawing. Mone Brookes's easy to follow, lesson by lesson approach to drawing has yielded astounding results with children of all ages and beginning adults. Her unique drawing program has created a revolution in the field of education and a sense of delight and pride among the thousands of students who have learned to draw through her Monart Method. This revised edition includes the following new materials: Information on multiple intelligence and the seven ways to learn An inspirational chapter on helping children with learning problems An integrated studies chapter, with projects geared for reading, math, sciences, ESL, multicultural studies and environmental awareness A 16-page color insert and hundreds of sample illustrations This invaluable teaching aid not only guides readers through the basis, but also gives important advise on creating a nurturing environment in which self expression and creativity can flourish. Both practical and enlightening, Drawing with Children inspires educators and parents to bring out the artist in all of us.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means we may garner a small commission at no cost to you if you choose to make a purchase. Read our full Affiliate Disclosure Statement for more information.
Drawing for Older Children & Teens For Grades 6 - 12