Take full advantage of your Drawing with Children curriculum with these lesson plans for your Homeschool Planet subscription. Each plan lays out the publisher's recommended course of study in Homeschool Planet and gives you and your student an easy-to-follow schedule of assignments.
Drawing with Children
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study
- 1 to 2 days of assignments weekly with convenient page numbers in book.
- Check boxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, giving them a sense of accomplishment and you a permanent record of their achievement.
- Drawing with Children Lesson Plan Bundle includes BOTH Drawing with Children lesson plans!
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Actual curriculum is not included, and should be purchased separately.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply any new lesson plans you have purchased to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
- Read your email confirmation for instructions concerning any curriculum purchases.
Drawing with Children Lesson Plan Bundle For Grades K - 12
Drawing with Children For Grades K - 12
Drawing for Older Children & Teens For Grades 2 - 12