Economics for Everybody Curriculum and Lesson Plan Combo
Economics for Everybody Curriculum and Lesson Plan Combo includes:
Economics for Everybody Curriculum Digital Download
If you’re confused about teaching economics, or are just looking for a great homeschool economics curriculum, this is the place to begin. RC Sproul, Jr.’s consummate teaching is illustrated with hundreds of fun and interesting clips from old movies, cartoons, and instructional videos. The goal of this series is to make learning economics interesting and enjoyable. This series:
- Shows how economic freedom is directly related to religious freedom;
- Examines the roles of trade, markets, money, and entrepreneurship;
- Explores the differences between socialism, interventionism, and free markets;
- Explains how stewardship is at the heart of a healthy economic system;
- Includes a complete study guide with discussion questions, short answer, and recommended addl reading.
- If you desire to take this for high school credit, we recommend pairing it with the excellent economics textbook Basic Economics
License: This product is licensed for use by one family.
Economics for Everybody Lesson Plan