Simplify adding The Fallacy Detective curricula to your daily schedule with these lesson plans for your Homeschool Planet subscription. The Fallacy Detective books teach your students how to spot common errors in reasoning and get children thinking about how conclusions should be made. The Fallacy Detective (Grades 7 – 12) and The Thinking Box (Grades 7 – 12) are fun to use and help develop a skill they can use right away.
Fallacy Detectives Logic Series
What You Get:
- The publisher's recommended course of study for each title
- 13 weeks of assignments with convenient page number referencing to the texts.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Bundle includes BOTH Bluedorn Logic books
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the update.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply any new lesson plans you have purchased to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
- Read your email confirmation for instructions concerning any curriculum purchases.
Fallacy Detective & Thinking Toolbox Bundle For Grades 7 - 12
The Fallacy Detective For Grades 7 - 12
The Thinking Toolbox For Grades 7 - 12