Simplify adding The Fallacy Detective curricula to your daily schedule with these lesson plans for your Homeschool Planet subscription. The Fallacy Detective books teach your students how to spot common errors in reasoning and get children thinking about how conclusions should be made. The Fallacy Detective (Grades 7 – 12) and The Thinking Box (Grades 7 – 12) are fun to use and help develop a skill they can use right away.
Fallacy Detectives Logic Series
What You Get:
- The publisher's recommended course of study for each title
- 13 weeks of assignments with convenient page number referencing to the texts.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Bundle includes BOTH Bluedorn Logic books
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the update.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Fallacy Detective & Thinking Toolbox Bundle For Grades 7 - 12