Seamlessly add your Foundations Phonics curriculum from MasterBooks to your homeschool schedule with these lesson plans for use with your Homeschool Planet subscription. Teach your child to read with Foundations Phonics This grab & go guide teaches phonics through Biblical interactive lessons, engaging worksheets, and exciting hands-on activities that bring letters, sounds, and reading to life.
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study
- 1 school year lesson plan, covering all the assignments for your Master Books Foundations Phonics curriculum.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. Select the "More Info" link located in each lesson plan option below for a description of the curriculum and an affiliate link to purchase the curriculum. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Foundations Phonics For Grades K - 1
The curriculum for this Foundations Phonics lesson plan can be found by using the following link~
Foundations Phonics: Easy Lessons for Early Learners
By Carrie Lindquist / Master BooksAn easy and fun approach to teaching your child to read, Foundations Phonics - Easy Lessons for Early Learners is a stand-alone phonics & reading program that's flexible for use in either kindergarten or first grade. This curriculum takes students on a journey from the beginning of creation to the Resurrection of Christ as they learn each letter and corresponding sound. It is designed to meet the needs of students who are ready to begin writing, as well as those who may not have mastered the hand-eye coordination skills yet that are needed for writing. Includes lessons, instructions, and suggested hands-on activities that use typical kitchen or playroom materials (materials not included). 334 pages, paperback.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means we may garner a small commission at no cost to you if you choose to make a purchase. Read our full Affiliate Disclosure Statement for more information.