Take full advantage of your Genevieve Foster books with these reading plans for use with your Homeschool Planet subscription. Each reading plan features the publisher's recommended course of study with daily assignments, scheduled out for the entire year, while giving you a convenient way to track progress, record grades, attendance, and more.
Genevieve Foster Books
What You Get:
- The book entirely laid out for easy scheduling
- 68-120 of scheduled reading assignments
- Check boxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, giving them a sense of accomplishment and you a permanent record of their achievement.
- Bundle includes all 4 reading plans
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Actual books not included, and should be purchased separately.
Please note: These reading plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply any new lesson plans you have purchased to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
- Read your email confirmation for instructions concerning any curriculum purchases.
Genevieve Foster Lesson Plan Bundle For Grades 4 - 12
Augustus Caesar's World For Grades 4 - 12
The World of Columbus and Sons For Grades 4 - 12
George Washington's World For Grades 4 - 12
Abraham Lincoln's World For Grades 4 - 12