These IEW-approved lesson plans help you take full advantage IEW's Cursive Knowledge course. For students of all ages who are either new to the art or who have already learned cursive and need a refresher, this course resource provides clear instruction in upper and lower-case letter formation, reproducible practice sheets, and high-quality source material for meaningful copy work.
IEW Cursive Knowledge
What you get with each lesson plan:
- 32 days of IEW-recommended assignments
- Check boxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, giving them a sense of accomplishment and you a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
- Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Actual curriculum is not included and should be purchased separately.
Please note: These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Cursive Knowledge For Grades 3 - 12