Take full advantage of your Phonetic Zoo curriculum with these lesson plans for your Homeschool Planet subscription. Each plan lays out the publisher's recommended course of study in Homeschool Planet and gives you and your student an easy-to-follow schedule of assignments. IEW's Phonetic Zoo is a unique spelling program that blends auditory and visual components together and is considered to be a "self-teaching" spelling program for children 9 and up.
IEW Phonetic Zoo
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study
- 141 days of assignments, covering all 47 Phonetic Zoo lessons
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Lesson plan bundle includes ALL 3 IEW Phonetic Zoo lesson plans.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. You can purchase IEW Phonetic Zoo curriculum here. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
IEW Phonetic Zoo All Levels Lesson Plan Bundle For Grades 3 - 12