These IEW-approved lesson plans help you take full advantage IEW's Primary Arts of Language Reading & Writing courses. The Primary Arts of Language Reading and Writing materials are designed to go hand in hand. Start with the reading program, where students learn phonics and sight words while playing games and completing other engaging activities. Gradually add in the writing program, and students reinforce their reading skills with writing while learning to print letters, words, sentences, and stories using the Structure and Style® approach.
IEW Primary Arts of Language
What you get with each lesson plan:
- 1 school year of IEW-recommended assignments
- Check boxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, giving them a sense of accomplishment and you a permanent record of their achievement.
- IEW PAL Bundle includes single plans for both Reading and Writing
- PAL Reading and Writing is a single plan for both Reading and Writing
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
- Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Actual curriculum is not included and should be purchased separately.
Please note: These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Primary Arts of Language: Reading For Grades K - 2
Primary Arts of Language: Writing For Grades K - 2