Add your IEW Theme-Based Writing Lessons curriculum to your schedule with the official IEW lesson plans for Homeschool Planet. IEW Theme-Based Writing Lessons fare based on specific topics or historical events and include grammar practice and vocabulary building in addition to writing instruction. Lesson plans are added regularly and currently include offerings for Following Narnia, Vol. 1 & 2, Bible-Based Writing, Ancient History-Based Writing, and Medieval History-Based Writing lesson plans.
IEW Theme Based Writing
What You Get:
- The official publisher-created lesson plans
- 30 weeks of assignments per plan for IEW Following Narnia Volume 1 and 2 lessons, Bible-Based Writing, Ancient History-Based Writing, and Medieval History-Based Writing.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- IEW Following Narnia Series Bundle includes BOTH Following Narnia lesson plans.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. Select the "More Info" link located in each lesson plan option below for an affiliate link to purchase the curriculum. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
IEW Following Narnia Series Bundle - BEST VALUE!!! For Grades 6 - 8