Take full advantage of your MasterBooks: Introduction to Logic curriculum with these lesson plans for use with your Homeschool Planet subscription. Each lesson plan features the publisher's recommended course of study with daily assignments, scheduled out for the entire year, while giving you a convenient way to track progress, record grades, attendance, and more.
Introduction to Logic
What You Get:
- The publisher recommended course of study
- A full school year, 36 weeks, of scheduled assignments.
- Check boxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, giving them a sense of accomplishment and you a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Actual curriculum is not included, and should be purchased separately.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply any new lesson plans you have purchased to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
- Read your email confirmation for instructions concerning any curriculum purchases.
Introduction to Logic For Grades 8 - 10