Easily schedule your LIFEPAC Spanish I curriculum with this lesson plan for use with your Homeschool Planet subscription. The LIFEPAC Spanish 1 worktext curriculum has a simple yet effective approach to world languages that focuses on vocabulary, grammar, and sentence structure while exploring the culture and geography of Hispanic countries from around the world.
LIFEPAC Foreign Languages
What You Get:
- The publisher's recommended course of study.
- 176 days of assignments, with convenient page number referencing to your LIFEPAC Student Texts.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the update.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. Select the "More Info" link located in each lesson plan option below for a description of the curriculum and an affiliate link to purchase the curriculum. This lesson plan is subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
LIFEPAC Spanish I For Grades 9 - 12
The curriculum for this LIFEPAC Spanish I lesson plan can be found by using the following link~
Lifepac Electives: Spanish I, Complete Set with CDs
By Alpha Omega Publications
Que estudias? Español! Using everyday conversations in various familiar settings, students develop basic skills, expand their vocabulary, learn correct word order, build confidence, and gain a deeper appreciation of the Spanish language. Workbooks focus on reading and writing exercises; audio CDs offer listening and comprehension activities. Kit includes 10 workbooks, teacher's guide with answer key, and 7 CDs. Grades 9 to 12.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means we may garner a small commission at no cost to you if you choose to make a purchase. Read our full Affiliate Disclosure Statement for more information.