Master Books Living Healthy
Seamlessly add your Living Healthy curriculum from Master Books to your homeschool schedule with these lesson plans for use with your Homeschool Planet subscription.
Help your students choose a leader’s lifestyle and overcome our culture’s invitation to live on junk food and video games. You are preparing them spiritually and academically for a great purpose.
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study
- 1 school year lesson plan, covering all the assignments for your Living Healthy curriculum.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. Select the "More Info" link located in each lesson plan option below for a description of the curriculum and an affiliate link to purchase the curriculum. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when “life happens”
- “Daily Digest” email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student’s work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Living Healthy For Grades 4 - 6
The curriculum for this Living Healthy lesson plan can be found by using the following link~
By Melanie Utley / Master Books
Help your students choose a leader's lifestyle and overcome our culture's invitation to live on junk food and video games. You are preparing them spiritually and academically for a great purpose. Exercise and nutrition are critical areas of discipleship for every believer!
Incorporating our brand-new Living Healthy curriculum will give your children the wisdom they need to honor God by making a lifetime of healthy choices. This independent learning course for 4th-6th grade students uses the Charlotte Mason style to gently introduce fitness, serving sizes, superfoods, vitamins, immune system, food safety and much more. 384 pages, softcover. Grades: 4-6.
This all-in-one course is sure to get students and parents learning together, up and moving together, and being healthy together! Inside you will find:
You can easily add Living Healthy to your homeschool days with our flexible 18 or 36-week schedule options.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means we may garner a small commission at no cost to you if you choose to make a purchase. Read our full Affiliate Disclosure Statement for more information.