Effortlessly add your MasterBooks Living Art curriculum to your homeschool schedule with these lesson plans for use with your Homeschool Planet subscription. Living Art Lessons: The 7 Elements teaches homeschoolers about the seven elements of art: lines, shapes, color, value, texture, form and space.
MasterBooks Living Art
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study
- 1 school year lesson plan, covering all the assignments for your selected MasterBooks Art curriculum.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. Select the "More Info" link located in each lesson plan option below for a description of the curriculum and an affiliate link to purchase the curriculum. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Living Art Lessons For Grades 4 - 6
The curriculum for this Living Art Lessons lesson plan can be found by using the following link~
Living Art Lessons Set
By Savannah Barclay / New Leaf Publishing
Living Art Lessons: The 7 Elements teaches homeschoolers about the seven elements of art: lines, shapes, color, value, texture, form and space. Students are taught to observe artwork and nature all around them and will see how these seven elements of art pop up again and again! This workbook features instruction on the elements of art integrated with information on art history and step-by-step instructions for students to create art themselves.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means we may garner a small commission at no cost to you if you choose to make a purchase. Read our full Affiliate Disclosure Statement for more information.