Simplify the scheduling of your Nancy Larson Science curriculum with these lesson plans for your Homeschool Planet subscription. Nancy Larson Science is an open-and-go secular curriculum with structured and scripted lessons, making it easy to teach your elementary-age students. This program includes hands-on activities, worksheets, assessments, vocabulary building skills, and the incorporation of real books.
Nancy Larson Science
What You Get:
- The publisher's recommended course of study
- 1 school year of assignments, per plan.
- From 61 to 95 lessons per plan
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Bundle includes all 6 Nancy Larson Science lesson plans
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the update.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Nancy Larson Science Bundle - Best Value!!! For Grades K - 5
Nancy Larson Science K For Grade K
Nancy Larsen Science 1 For Grade 1
Nancy Larson Science 2 For Grade 2
Nancy Larson Science 3 For Grade 2
Nancy Larson Science 4 For Grade 4
Nancy Larson Science 5 For Grade 5