Simplify the scheduling of your Nancy Larson Science curriculum with these lesson plans for your Homeschool Planet subscription. Nancy Larson Science is an open-and-go secular curriculum with structured and scripted lessons, making it easy to teach your elementary-age students. This program includes hands-on activities, worksheets, assessments, vocabulary building skills, and the incorporation of real books.
Nancy Larson Science
What You Get:
- The publisher's recommended course of study
- 1 school year of assignments, per plan.
- From 61 to 95 lessons per plan
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Bundle includes all 6 Nancy Larson Science lesson plans
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the update.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply any new lesson plans you have purchased to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
- Read your email confirmation for instructions concerning any curriculum purchases.
Nancy Larson Science Bundle - Best Value!!! For Grades K - 5
Nancy Larson Science K For Grade K
Nancy Larsen Science 1 For Grade 1
Nancy Larson Science 2 For Grade 2
Nancy Larson Science 3 For Grade 2
Nancy Larson Science 4 For Grade 4
Nancy Larson Science 5 For Grade 5