Quickly and easily add your Northwoods Press Geography, Province to Province curriculum with these lesson plans with an easy-to-follow schedule of assignments for use with your Homeschool Planet subscription. Created by a veteran homeschool mom, Northwoods Press Geography, Province to Province is a Canadian geography curriculum that takes students from B.C. to Nunavut with self-guided lessons that encourage students to independently explore provincial geography and history as well as the culture, natural resources, business, and other features of each province and territory.
Northwoods Press Geography
What You Get:
- The publisher's recommended course of study for Northwoods Press Geography, Province to Province.
- Daily assignments, with the applicable page numbers in the Province to Province curriculum.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Links to enhance and expand the curriculum.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Province to Province For Grades 5 - 8