This study of the Science and History of Pandemics couldn't be any more timely! Created to help students of all ages (and their parents too) this lesson plan embedded with the full Pandemic Unit study curriculum will help your entire family to better understand what a pandemic is through lessons and activities for all ages. Young children can learn just how germy their hands are and read a story about how people faltered and weathered through the Black Death in the Middle Ages. Older students (and adults) can learn about the progress we’ve made since the Spanish Flu a hundred years ago. Everyone can learn the science behind viruses and how to protect against them. Homeschool Planet is proud to have created FREE lesson plans for this outstanding resource created by the Pandia Press team.
FREE Pandia Press Pandemic Unit Study & Lesson Plan
What You Get:
- The publisher's full 93 page Unit Study download.
- Lessons and activities for all ages.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: This lesson plan is subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply any new lesson plans you have purchased to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
- Read your email confirmation for instructions concerning any curriculum purchases.
Pandemic Unit Study For Grades 5 - 12