This study of the Science and History of Pandemics couldn't be any more timely! Created to help students of all ages (and their parents too) this lesson plan is embedded with a full Pandemic Unit study curriculum. It will help your entire family to better understand what a pandemic is through lessons and activities for all ages. Young children can learn just how germy their hands are. They will read a story about how people faltered and weathered through the Black Death in the Middle Ages. Older students (and adults) can learn about the progress we’ve made since the Spanish Flu a hundred years ago. Everyone can learn the science behind viruses and how to protect against them. Homeschool Planet is proud to have created FREE lesson plans for this outstanding resource created by the Pandia Press team.
FREE Pandia Press Pandemic Unit Study
What You Get:
- The publisher's full 93 page Unit Study download.
- Lessons and activities for all ages.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: This lesson plan is subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Pandemic Unit Study For Grades 5 - 12