Presidents Unit Studies are research unit studies for families created by Homeschool Planet just for our users. These studies were specifically designed to be used with any curriculum, for multiple ages, and to be customized to the needs of different students with everything you need, including links to resources, included right in the lesson plans. The first volume covers the first 10 presidents and the second covers the next ten. Look for more volumes coming in the future! Your homeschool may implement these as a notebooking exercise to the beginning of a biographical report or use in a variety of ways.
Presidential Unit Studies
What You Get:
- A Homeschool Planet Special Unit Study Lesson Plan on Presidents
- 10 lessons, each on a different president in each volume!
- Links for research and videos!
- Printable pages to record information gathered from links and for a paragraph and an short essay!
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note that items with downloadable curriculum included are not returnable for any reason.
Please also note: This lesson plan is subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Presidential Unit Study Volume One For Grades K - 12
Presidential Unit Study Volume Two