Take full advantage of your Rod and Staff English curriculum with these lesson plans for your Homeschool Planet subscription. Each plan lays out the publisher's recommended course of study in Homeschool Planet and gives you and your student an easy-to-follow schedule of assignments.
Rod and Staff English
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study
- 1 school year per grade level, covering all the Rod and Staff English lessons for that grade.
- Check boxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, giving them a sense of accomplishment and you a permanent record of their achievement.
- Lesson plan bundle includes ALL 5 Rod and Staff English lesson plans.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Actual curriculum is not included, and should be purchased separately.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply your new lesson plan to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
Available Lesson Plans
Rod and Staff English Lesson Plan Bundle - BEST VALUE!!! For Grades 2 - 6
Preparing to Build, English 2 For Grade 2
Beginning Wisely, English 3 For Grade 3
Building with Diligence, English 4 For Grade 4
Following the Plan, English 5 For Grade 5
Progressing With Courage, English 6 For Grade 6