Effortlessly add your Rod and Staff English curriculum to your schedule with these lesson plans for use with your Homeschool Planet subscription. The Rod and Staff English curriculum series teach the semantics of grammar and mechanics -- capitalization and punctuation – while following a conservative approach in using the language. The Rod and Staff English lessons promote Christian virtues with sentences that incorporate topics like Bible stories and concepts, Christian living, family life, and historical and scientific facts.
Rod and Staff English
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study.
- 1 school year per grade level, covering all the Rod and Staff English lessons for that grade.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Lesson plan bundle includes ALL 5 Rod and Staff English lesson plans.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply any new lesson plans you have purchased to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
- Read your email confirmation for instructions concerning any curriculum purchases.
Rod and Staff English Lesson Plan Bundle - BEST VALUE!!! For Grades 2 - 6
Preparing to Build, English 2 For Grade 2
Beginning Wisely, English 3 For Grade 3
Building with Diligence, English 4 For Grade 4
Following the Plan, English 5 For Grade 5
Progressing With Courage, English 6 For Grade 6