Incorporating your Rod and Staff Social Studies curriculum into your homeschool schedule is quick and easy with these lessons for use with your Homeschool Planet subscription. The Rod and Staff Social Studies programs aim to guide students through an understanding of world social studies, civics, and history & geography through the lens of a Biblical perspective.
Rod and Staff History
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study.
- 30-37 weekly assignments, covering all the Rod and Staff Social Studies lessons.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Lesson plan bundle includes ALL 3 lesson plans.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Rod and Staff Social Studies Lesson Plan Bundle For Grades 2 - 4
Our Father's World Social Studies 2 For Grade 2
Understanding Our Community Social Studies 3 For Grade 3
Homelands Around the World Social Studies 4 For Grade 4