Incorporating your Rod and Staff Social Studies curriculum into your homeschool schedule is quick and easy with these lessons for use with your Homeschool Planet subscription. The Rod and Staff Social Studies programs aim to guide students through an understanding of world social studies, civics, and history & geography through the lens of a Biblical perspective.
Rod and Staff History
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study.
- 30-37 weekly assignments, covering all the Rod and Staff Social Studies lessons.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Lesson plan bundle includes ALL 3 lesson plans.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply any new lesson plans you have purchased to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
- Read your email confirmation for instructions concerning any curriculum purchases.
Rod and Staff Social Studies Lesson Plan Bundle - BEST VALUE!!! For Grades 2 - 4
Our Father's World Social Studies 2 For Grade 2
Understanding Our Community Social Studies 3 For Grade 3
Homelands Around the World Social Studies 4 For Grade 4