Quickly and easily add your Rod and Staff Penmanship curriculum to your schedule with these lesson plans for your Homeschool Planet subscription. If you have been looking for a stand-alone handwriting course for your students, then Rod and Staff Penmanship will provide just that. Designed for the 1st – 4th grade, this penmanship course introduces the letters corresponding with the strokes that are formed. The curriculum teaches straight lettering through cursive writing.
Rod and Staff Penmanship
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study.
- Daily assignments with support materials
- Between 1 and 5 days of assignments weekly, depending on the lesson plan.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Lesson plan bundle includes ALL 4 Rod and Staff Penmanship lesson plans!
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Rod and Staff Penmanship Lesson Plan Bundle - BEST VALUE!!! For Grades 1 - 4
Lesson Plan bundle includes:
Rod and Staff Penmanship, Grade 1
Rod and Staff Penmanship, Grade 2
Rod and Staff Penmanship, Grade 3
Rod and Staff Penmanship, Grade 4