Quickly and easily add your Rod and Staff Penmanship curriculum to your schedule with these lesson plans for your Homeschool Planet subscription. If you have been looking for a stand-alone handwriting course for your students, then Rod and Staff Penmanship will provide just that. Designed for the 1st – 4th grade, this penmanship course introduces the letters corresponding with the strokes that are formed. The curriculum teaches straight lettering through cursive writing.
Rod and Staff Penmanship
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study.
- Daily assignments with support materials
- Between 1 and 5 days of assignments weekly, depending on the lesson plan.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Lesson plan bundle includes ALL 4 Rod and Staff Penmanship lesson plans!
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply any new lesson plans you have purchased to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
- Read your email confirmation for instructions concerning any curriculum purchases.
Rod and Staff Penmanship Lesson Plan Bundle - BEST VALUE!!! For Grades 1 - 4
Rod and Staff Penmanship, Grade 1 For Grade 1
Rod and Staff Penmanship, Grade 2 For Grade 2
Rod and Staff Penmanship, Grade 3 For Grade 3
Rod and Staff Penmanship, Grade 4 For Grade 4