Including your Rod and Staff Phonics curriculum in your homeschool schedule is simple with these lesson plans for your Homeschool Planet subscription. Rod and Staff Phonics is a Christian-based program that not only provides students with an orderly way to learn to read but also helps them with the development and understanding of spelling skills.
Rod and Staff Phonics
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study.
- 30-33 weeks of assignments, covering all the Rod and Staff Phonics lessons for each year of study.
- Check boxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, giving them a sense of accomplishment and you a permanent record of their achievement.
- Lesson plan bundle includes ALL 3 lesson plans.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Rod and Staff Phonics Lesson Plan Bundle - BEST VALUE!!! For Grades 1 - 2
Rod and Staff Phonics, Grade 1, 2nd Edition For Grade 1
Rod and Staff Phonics, Grade 1, 3rd Edition For Grade 1
Rod and Staff Phonics, Grade 2, 2nd Edition For Grade 2