Effortlessly include your Rod and Staff Reading curriculum into your homeschool schedule with these lesson plans for your Homeschool Planet subscription. Getting children to think critically and comprehend is the key objective to Rod and Staff Reading curriculum. The curriculum’s phonetic method gives him a meaningful, challenging, and satisfying approach to the learning of words for young readers. The Rod and Staff Reading materials include readers, reading workbooks, phonics workbooks, worksheets, printing practice, and flashcards.
Rod and Staff Reading
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study.
- 31-35 weeks per lesson plan, covering all the Rod and Staff Reading curriculum lessons.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Lesson plan bundle includes ALL 5 lesson plans.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Rod and Staff Reading Lesson Plan Bundle For Grades 1 - 4
Lesson plans included:
We Learn About God Reading, Grade 1, 2nd Ed.
We Learn About God Reading, Grade 1, 3rd Ed.
Stories About God's People Reading, Grade 2
God Leads His People, Reading Grade 3
Exploring With God, Reading Grade 4