Adding your Schoolaid Health curriculum to your homeschool schedule is easy with these lesson plans for your Homeschool Planet subscription that provide you and your student with an easy-to-follow schedule of assignments. Schoolaid Health offers an extensive study of health aspects including physical, mental, and social health for students in grades 3 to 8 from a Christian perspective.
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study
- Each plan covers 35 weeks of assignments, covering all that year's Schoolaid Health lessons.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Lesson plan bundle includes ALL 4 lesson plans.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please also note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Schoolaid Health Lesson Plan Bundle - BEST VALUE!!! For Grades 3 - 6
Schoolaid Health, Grade 3 For Grade 3
Schoolaid Health, Grade 4 For Grade 4
Schoolaid Health, Grades 5 & 6, Book 1 For Grades 5 - 6
Schoolaid Health, Grades 5 & 6, Book 2 For Grades 5 - 6