Take full advantage of your Story of the World curriculum with these lesson plans for your Homeschool Planet subscription. Each plan lays out the publisher's recommended course of study in Homeschool Planet and give you and your student an easy-to-follow schedule of assignments.
Story of the World
What You Get:
- The publisher's recommended course of study
- A full school year of scheduled reading, assignments, and activities for each level
- A convenient reference to page numbers in your Story of the World Text
- Check boxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, giving them a sense of accomplishment and you a permanent record of their achievement.
- Bundle includes all 4 Story of the World lesson plans!
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Actual curriculum is not included, and should be purchased separately.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply your new lesson plan to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
Available Lesson Plans
Story of the World Lesson Plan Bundle - BEST VALUE!!! For Grades 1 - 8
The Story of the World, Volume 1: Ancient Times, Revised Ed. For Grades 1 - 8
The Story of the World, Volume 2: The Middle Ages, Revised Ed. For Grades 1 - 8
The Story of the World, Volume 3: Early Modern Times For Grades 1 - 8
The Story of the World, Volume 4: The Modern Age For Grades 1 - 8