Take full advantage of your Magic School Bus science kit subscription with the official, publisher-created lesson plans for use with Homeschool Planet. These plans -- one for each science kit -- lays out the supplies needed and recommended sequence of experiments with one-click access to supplemental online resources.
The Magic School Bus
What You Get:
- 12 lesson plans, one for each month's Magic Science Bus science kit.
- One-click access to a Certificate of Completion and recommended Internet resources and games - one for nearly every day of the plan. You can use these resources for additional practice, for review, for illustrations to clarify a concept, or just for fun.
- Check boxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, giving them a sense of accomplishment and you a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
- Note: You decide whether to update the plans.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply your new lesson plan to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
The Magic School Bus Lesson Plan Bundle For Grades K - 7