The highly acclaimed Mystery of History series now becomes even easier to teach with daily lesson plans prepared for your Homeschool Planet subscription! Mystery of History offers everything you need for teaching history. Chronological. Classical. Complete.
The Mystery of History
What You Get:
- A publisher-recommended course of study
- 144 daily lessons for Volume I and 128 lessons each for Volumes II-IV
- Check boxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, giving them a sense of accomplishment and you a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens."
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
- Complete your purchase.
- Sign into Homeschool Planet or refresh the page in your planner if you are already signed in. Homeschool Planet will give you an option to apply your new lesson plan to your calendar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the lesson plan, or find it later in your Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans library where it will be permanently saved for later use and re-use in years to come.
Available Lesson Plans
The Mystery of History Lesson Plan Bundle - BEST VALUE!!! For Grades 3 - 12
The Mystery of History, Volume I For Grades 3 - 12
The Mystery of History, Volume II For Grades 3 - 12
The Mystery of History, Volume III For Grades 5 - 12
The Mystery of History, Volume IV For Grades 6 - 12