Seamlessly add your Where Faith Grows curriculum from Master Books to your homeschool schedule with these lesson plans for use with your Homeschool Planet subscription. Where Faith Grows features lessons designed to help parents disciple their children by introducing them to God's attributes and character traits. Patience, gentleness, and commitment are traits kids will learn to apply to themselves.
Where Faith Grows
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study
- 1 school year lesson plan, covering all the assignments for your Where Faith Grows curriculum.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. Select the "More Info" link located in each lesson plan option below for a description of the curriculum and an affiliate link to purchase the curriculum. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Where Faith Grows, Level 1 For Grades K - 7
The curriculum for this Where Faith Grows, Level 1 lesson plan can be found by using the following link~
Where Faith Grows Level 1
By Jessica McCullar / Master Books
Where Faith Grows Level 1 by Jessica McCullar features lessons designed to help parents disciple their children by introducing them to God's attributes and character traits. Patience, gentleness, and commitment are traits kids will learn to apply to themselves. Each lesson and topic has Bible-based games, activities, discussions, and extension ideas. Each single attribute of God is covered over six weeks, and each character trait is covered over four weeks. Paperback, 388 pages. Recommended for ages 6 to 9 years old.