“Why Shakespeare…Indeed“… is a step by step curriculum to bring a personal understanding of the works of the greatest writer in English literature to your family in a fun, approachable way! This study provides an introduction to the Renaissance, the man William Shakespeare and his works. Shakespeare wrote for the theatre, not the classroom so why not look at his language the way an actor does? Full of activities, discussions and games, this IS your way to a better understanding of Shakespeare. No acting required!
Full curriculum is embedded in this lesson plan.
What You Get:
- The publisher's entire curriculum embedded in this lesson plan.
- Reading assignments, discussion questions, activities, and games.
- 10 week plan working 2 days a week but you set the pace any way you like.
- Check boxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, giving them a sense of accomplishment and you a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the update.
Actual curriculum is included and downloadable so there are no returns on this product.
Please note: These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when “life happens”
- “Daily Digest” email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student’s work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Why Shakespeare…Indeed! For Grades Kindergarten - High School