Quickly and easily add the mastery-based writing program, Write by Number, to your homeschool day with these publisher-created lesson plans created for your Homeschool Planet subscription. Write by Number teaches K-12 students expository writing, from a single sentence all the way through eight-paragraph essays. All students start at Stage 1 and move through the 12 Stages as they master the concepts. Laurena Townsend developed this curriculum over thirty years as a classroom teacher, as a homeschool mom, and as a tutor. Its proven methodology is uniquely developed to work in any school setting, to be objectively graded, and possible for all students of all skill levels -- including those with special needs. Yes, you CAN teach writing!
Write by Number
What You Get:
- 12 distinct lesson plans, one for each Stage of Write by Number
- Stages 1-5 contain daily assignments while Stages 6-12 contain weekly assignments
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Curriculum available from publisher website.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: This lesson plan is subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
Write by Number Lesson Plans For Grades Kindergarten - 12th Grade