Young Scholar’s Guide to Composers
Seamlessly add your Young Scholar’s Guide to Composers curriculum from Bright Ideas Press to your homeschool schedule with these lesson plans for use with your Homeschool Planet subscription. Bright Ideas Press Young Scholar’s Guide to Composers provides a close-up look at 26 famous composers from six different music eras, their music, and their times, with special attention to their character traits.
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study
- 1 school year lesson plan, covering all the assignments for your Young Scholar's Guide to Composers curriculum.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc. Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. Select the "More Info" link located in each lesson plan option below for a description of the curriculum and an affiliate link to purchase the curriculum. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. You may reach us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when “life happens”
- “Daily Digest” email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student’s work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
A Young Scholar’s Guide to Composers For Grades 4 - 8
The curriculum for this A Young Scholar's Guide to Composers lesson plan can be found by using the following link~
A Young Scholar's Guide to Composers - PDF Download [Download]
By Maggie Hogan, Melissa Craig & Richard Pinkerton / Bright Ideas Press
Research suggests that both listening to and playing classical music aid brain development. Bright Ideas Press Young Scholar's Guide to Composers provides a close-up look at 26 famous composers from six different music eras, their music, and their times, with special attention to their character traits. Includes 32 lessons taught on a 3-day weekly schedule, easy-to-use comparative timeline and maps, composer info-cards and game directions, note-taking pages, quizzes, answer keys, coloring pages, list of resource books, and more. 165 pages, PDF download. Grades 4 - 8.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means we may garner a small commission at no cost to you if you choose to make a purchase. Read our full Affiliate Disclosure Statement for more information.
*A link to the Companion Guide for this curriculum is included in the download.