One-year subscription to Homeschool Planet.
Homeschool Planet Annual Subscription
$69.95 / year
At last — an easy, flexible, full-featured online planner that doesn’t require hours to learn. Just launch, click on the calendar, and start adding classes, assignments, and appointments!
Everything You Need, When You Need It, in One Place:
- A Calendar View that lets you see anybody’s or everybody’s calendars at once
- A Planner View with a simple list of everything you need to do and when
- A Resource View that shows you all the books, DVDs, websites and more that you are using for your lessons
- Lesson plans tailored to your needs, or pre-made for popular curriculum with assignments, web links, notes, and more – in one click! “The lesson planning section is where I think Homeschool Planet really shines.” – Cathy Duffy.
- Automatic rescheduling for when life happens. Try doing that with a paper planner!
- Separate logins for kids to view their assignments and check them off when completed.
- Color coding, by student, class, activity, category, and subject
- Daily Digest emails to everyone in your family with their own schedule, assignments, and chores for the day
- Email and text message reminders to help everyone stay on schedule (Some limits apply.)
- Shopping lists (one each for Target, Safeway, etc.) that you can text to your spouse or have sent to your smartphone when on the go
- Widgets you can use to check the weather, do research, track “to do” lists for each family member, send text messages, get inspirational quotes, and more
- Mobile Version — Ability to view and edit (with some limitations) your calendar on SmartPhones and tablets
- Calendar sharing — View the contents of your spouse’s Google Calendar inside Homeschool Planet, and vice versa! This also works with Apple iCal and other online calendars.