We are frequently asked what steps need to be taken to finish one school year and begin another. There are no necessary steps but we do have a few recommendations. See what those suggestions are below.
Options for Finishing Your Year and Beginning Another
- Print a Report Card for your student to show them their progress. Learn more about creating a Report Card and printing a Report Card with these articles.
- Create, Update, or Print your High School Student’s Transcript.
- Send required reports to any authorities such as ISP’s, Umbrella Schools, and Charter Schools.
- Learn about saving reports as a PDF with this User Guide entry to send electronic copies.
- Grab your student and let them officially advance their grade level in Homeschool Planet with the following steps:
- While logged into your planner select the student’s picture on the left hand side of the planner and choose Edit <Student’s Name> Profile.
- On the Basic Info tab officially move the student’s grade level to the next level.
- Select Save.
- If you have not already set-up the next school year (you can do this at any time, not just at the end of one year) create your next school year and begin planning again!
- Don’t forget to take time to celebrate all you and your students have accomplished.
Closing out a School Year Video Tutorial
As always, feel free to reach out to us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you!
Not a Subscriber yet? Check out Homeschool Planet for yourself with a 30-day FREE trial. No credit card information is necessary to give it a try!
With Homeschool Planet lesson plans, homeschooling has never been easier!