Homeschool Planet users can select from any of our pre-selected themes or upload their own favorite photo as a background image! To learn how to create a background with your own image follow the directions below.
Upload a Custom Photo for Your Planner
You may wish to begin by going through your photos and selecting the one that you would like to use since most of us now have an abundant supply of beautiful images of our favorite people and places. I change my photo often and like to drag a photo to my desktop so I am all ready to go when I upload a new photo.
- Select Theme & Colors from the Settings drop-down menu, located at the top right of the Homeschool Planet page.
- There are three color template options (used for frames, text, striping, and pop-ups). Simply click on the selection of the background you prefer.
- Select the desired photo from your computer menu and crop as needed.
- Select Save crop followed by Save. You can adjust and change photos as often as you like by following the steps above.
- Other family members who have been given their own login can customize their themes by following the same steps.
Adding a Custom Photo Screenshots
Custom Photo Video Tutorial
As always, feel free to reach out to us with any questions at email@example.com. We are here to help you!
Not a Subscriber yet? Check out Homeschool Planet for yourself with a 30-day FREE trial. No credit card information is necessary to give it a try!
With Homeschool Planet lesson plans, homeschooling has never been easier!