You can print a hard copy of your daily, weekly, or even monthly schedule! The easiest rule of thumb to follow is that what you see on your screen within the Calendar or Planner window when you select the print icon is what will be printed. Following are some tips for making your selections!
Printing in Homeschool Planet
- First, choose whether you prefer the layout in the Calendar or Planner view by toggling between the options to the left of the month and year at the top of your planner.
- Next choose whether you would like to see the Day, Week, or Month for this print out by selecting the appropriate option.
- Click on the drop-down menu on the right side of the calendar labelled “Show calendars for:” and choose all the schedules you would like to be printed. You can choose just one person, a combination of people, or everyone.
- You can even choose to limit the activities shown on the calendar by choosing “More Options” within the “Show Calendars for” menu and selecting/deselecting particular items.
- Now that you have chosen what to print you can click on the “Print” icon at the top of your screen and choose “Economy” or “Color”. As you suspect, Economy will print in black and white while Color will utilize any different color options you have chosen for different students, subjects, and activities.
Note: Sometimes everything won’t fit so a great idea is to condense the view. If you go to the bottom of your calendar you will see a box you can check labeled “Use condensed view”~ this will shrink things down a bit, by placing your timed and un-timed items in the same window, which generally is a more pleasing view.
For directions to print just a list of assignments which can be customized by student, student activities, as well as graded or ungraded work see the entry Printing Assignment Lists.
We hope this has been helpful!
For directions on specific printing applications (like Transcripts, Grade Reports, and Attendance) please see our additional printing articles.
Don’t see the answer you need? Please reach out to us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you!
Printing Basics Video Tutorials
Other Printing Articles
- Printing Assignment Lists
- Printing Attendance Records
- Printing Class Hours Reports
- Printing Grade Reports
- Printing Lesson Plans
- Printing Report Cards
- Printing Resource Lists
- Printing Transcripts
- Printing to a PDF
- Printing School Year Calendars
Not a Subscriber yet? Check out Homeschool Planet for yourself with a 30-day FREE trial. No credit card information is necessary to give it a try!
At last — an easy, flexible, full-featured online planner that doesn’t require hours to learn. Just launch, click on the calendar, and start adding classes, assignments, and appointments!
With Homeschool Planet lesson plans, homeschooling has never been easier!