When you need to change your class schedule Homeschool Planet can help make that happen in just a few steps! Learn how to switch days, times, frequency, and more below!
How to Change an Individual Class Schedule
- After logging into your account, click on the class you want to modify from the Calendar and choose the “Edit” option.
- In the “Edit Class” window, locate the “Change schedule” button under the “When” field.
- In the “Change Schedule” window, select the option that best fits your needs.
- Add or remove individual dates~ when selecting this button you will see your entire calendar with all currently scheduled dates circled. To add a date simply click on it and a green plus will appear, adding it to the schedule. To remove a date click on it and a red x will appear, indicating it has been removed. To change either selection re-click the date.
- Change the start/end date~ enter your new start or end date and then select ok. This will shorten or lengthen your class. This will change an individual class- not your entire school schedule.
- Change the class time on a particular day~ adjust the time for one day’s class.
- Change the schedule in other ways~ all other changes fall in this category. You can change what days the class occurs, what time it occurs, set different times on different days, etc. You can even change the schedule for a certain period of time. If you use this option make sure you pay attention to the area at the top of the pop-up box that let’s you indicate when you would like the change to begin and end.
- Depending on which option you select, make your changes as needed, then click the “OK” button at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- When you are satisfied with your changes, click the “Save and Close” button in the lower right of the window and the new schedule will be updated in your calendar.
- Assignments will move back if you remove a day from the schedule but if you add days to the schedule the assignments will not automatically shift. You can shift them all at once by going to the first empty date in the schedule and choosing Eliminate gaps in the schedule from this day forward from the drop-down menu on the right. This will cause all the assignments to shift up and fill in the dates without assignments.
- Alternatively, you can use the “More…” drop-down menu in the “Options” column on the right side of the assignments. There are options to move assignments to different dates, eliminate gaps in the schedule, remove dates, merge with the previous day, and more. Select the option that best fits your needs.
- Please note that changing your school calendar does not change the individual class schedules. These must be done in the “Edit Class” window.
How to Change a Class Schedule Screenshots
How to Change a Class Schedule Video Tutorial
As always, feel free to reach out to us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you!
Not a Subscriber yet? Check out Homeschool Planet for yourself with a 30-day FREE trial. No credit card information is necessary to give it a try!
With Homeschool Planet lesson plans, homeschooling has never been easier!