The Assignment List is a useful tool which can be used by students to track upcoming assignments or as a record of completed assignments. To print this helpful report follow the directions below.
Printing Assignment Lists
- To print a list of assignments, either upcoming, present, or previous, you will select the “Assignment List” from the Reports menu. Please note that if you would like grades included on your report you will need to print the Grade Report. You can find more information about that here.
- Select “Customize” from the lower left hand corner to make all the appropriate selections and then select OK to be returned to the Assignment List.
- Choose the layout you prefer for this Assignment List.
- Now choose the print button in the right hand corner and enjoy your report!
The screenshots below show each of these steps.
To learn more about the Assignment List and customization use this link!
Printing an Assignment List Video Tutorial
As always, feel free to reach out to us with any questions at email@example.com. We are here to help you!
Other Printing Articles
- Printing Basics
- Printing Attendance Records
- Printing Class Hours Reports
- Printing Grade Reports
- Printing Lesson Plans
- Printing Report Cards
- Printing Resource Lists
- Printing Transcripts
- Printing to a PDF
- Printing School Year Calendars
Not a Subscriber yet? Check out Homeschool Planet for yourself with a 30-day FREE trial. No credit card information is necessary to give it a try!
With Homeschool Planet lesson plans, homeschooling has never been easier!